Take 5 Leaflet published by PHA to show 5 easy steps to wellbeing. The 5 steps are connect, be active, take notice, keep learning and give.
- Bridge of Hope Closure Notice 25th March 2020
- Bridge of Hope Autumn 2019 Training Schedule 29th October 2019
- Victims Commissioner celebrates Grassroots Toolkit graduates 29th October 2019
- Bridge of Hope summer 2019 personal growth courses 1st August 2019
- Healthy North Belfast launch project initial findings 27th June 2019
Advancing Healthcare Awards NI Ashton Ashton Community Trust BCC Belfast Belfast Castle Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Belfast Strategic Partnership Berlin BHSCT Bridge of Hope BSP chronic pain Conflict CVSNI Duncairn Gardens Eilish Rooney Emotional Wellbeing Exploring the Past Together For a Better Future Have your say Belfast hope Irene Sherry McSweeney Centre Mental Health North Belfast North Belfast Respect Programme Northern Ireland PEACE PEACE III PHA Physiotherapy Public Health Agency Suicide Summer School TJI Transitional Justice Transitional Justice Grasroots Programme Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Transitional Justice Institute troubles Ulster University University of Ulster Victims & Survivors Service Victims and Survivors Wellbeing